a bit about me
I’m an accomplished and award-winning marketing professional with a talent for communications, a creative eye and a flair for the written word.
I've worked in marketing, communications and HR departments across the education sector over the last 20+ years, have a degree in English Literature and am CIM qualified.
I offer clients marketing expertise that is fully flexible covering staff shortages and plugging gaps in resources - I’m essentially your marketing and communications tool all in one!
supporting your marketing needs
Does your website copy need refreshing? Do you need new promotional literature or company newsletter written and designed? Perhaps you’re looking for new ways to reach your student recruitment targets?
To offer value and flexibility, I can work on a project by project basis which are costed out at either an hourly or day rate. In addition, I can support your organisation by working a set number of days per week / month on a retainer basis.
adding marketing value
My experience adds value.
From writing strategic marketing plans to case for support fundraising documents, no job is too big or small. I genuinely enjoy every area of marketing and have the skills and expertise to:
- Fill a temporary or longer-term marketing gap within your business.
- Review current marketing and communications practices.
- Benchmark and clearly differentiate your ‘offer’ from that of your competitors (establishing and communicating a ‘niche’ / USP.)
- Raise your profile in the minds of potential customers (students, parents and key stakeholders).
- Help clients to further professionalise their brands and more clearly market themselves.
Thanks to working in marketing, communications and fundraising over the last 25+ years, I’m great with coming up with workable and effective solutions – no matter what you throw at me!