Hello. I'm Jo
a little bit about me
I’m an accomplished and award-winning marketing professional with a talent for communications, a creative eye and a flair for the written word.
I've worked in marketing, communications and HR departments across the education sector over the last 25+ years, have a degree in English Literature and am CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualified.
I offer clients marketing expertise that is fully flexible covering staff shortages and plugging gaps in resources - I’m essentially your marketing and communications tool all in one!
supporting your marketing needs
Does your website copy need refreshing? Do you need a new student prospectus or alumni magazine written and designed? Perhaps you’re looking for new ways to reach your student recruitment targets?
To offer value and flexibility, I can work on a project by project basis which are costed out at either an hourly or day rate. In addition, I can support your organisation by working a set number of days per week / month on a retainer basis.
adding marketing value
My experience adds value.
From writing strategic marketing plans to case for support fundraising documents, no job is too big or small. I genuinely enjoy every area of marketing and have the skills and expertise to:
- Fill a temporary or longer-term marketing gap within your business.
- Review current marketing and communications practices.
- Benchmark and clearly differentiate your ‘offer’ from that of your competitors (establishing and communicating a ‘niche’ / USP.)
- Raise your profile in the minds of potential customers (students, parents and key stakeholders).
- Help clients to further professionalise their brands and more clearly market themselves.
Thanks to working in marketing, communications and fundraising over the last 25+ years, I’m great with coming up with workable and effective solutions – no matter what you throw at me!